Fast Friendly Loans – Short Forms – No Fees
Fast Friendly Loans – Short Forms – No Fees – Loans for Tenants, Homeowners or Living with Parents, even if you have bad credit or an adverse credit history. You can pay back the loan over any period that suits you best; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year or even up to 5 years – you decide.
You can apply on this website for all types of loans including Payday Loans, Monthly Installment Loans, Personal Loans, Car Loans, Unsecured Loans, Secured Homeowner Loans, Guarantor Loans, Debt Help and much more.
Get your application started now and remember, we do NOT charge you a fee: EVER!
Important- The Legal Bit About Payday Loans!
We encourage all visitors of the site to read this to fully understand the Payday loan process:-
Duration of the Payday loan:-
- Borrow £80 for 28 days and you repay £100. Interest rate of 25% with £20 payable. Representative APR of 2957.3%. This is an average APR based on a panel of 40 payday lenders. Your final APR will depend on the lender that accepts you.
- Implications of Non/Late payment/Credit Score
- Payday advances should be used for short-term borrowing needs only, where you are able to payback the loan within 30 days or on your next pay day. We work with numerous lenders all of which have their own practices and distinct loan agreement terms and conditions. However, the consequences of non-payment can include:
- 1. Making it more difficult for you to obtain credit in the future or having to pay default charges to the lender.
- 2. Paying more for your credit by extending the term of the loan and therefore the period for which you pay interest.
- 3. Reports being made to a credit reference agency.So be sure to read carefully the terms outlined by the lender you have been matched with. If you are likely to miss or have any problems making a payment you should contact the lender directly to discuss your options. If you fail to resolve with the lender then your account may be placed with a collections agency or sold to a third party collections company.
Disclosure of Renewal
- As a broker we are not involved with the decision to renew your loan. We work with numerous lenders all of whom have their own specific renewal policies. We encourage you to read the loan agreement terms and conditions specified by the lender we match you with carefully. Should you have any questions or if you need to renew your loan, please kindly contact the lender you are matched with directly.
More information can be found on the FAQ’s and Responsible Lending pages.
Compliance with Regulations
- Quick & Friendly Loans Limited is a licensed credit brokerage business authorised by the OFT under the Consumer Credit Act 1974, which effects introductions between borrowers and lenders as well as other brokers, for the purposes of entering into loan agreements. The operator of this website is not an agent or representative of consumers or any lender and does not endorse the services offered by specific lenders.
- Lenders understand that peoples’ circumstances can change. If this is the case, you must let your lender know as soon as possible and they will do their best to come to some arrangement with you. The most important thing to note is: Don’t borrow money you don’t think you can pay back. Some of our lenders may use collection agencies and you should discuss this directly with the lender concerned.
Monthly Installment Loans
- These are loans that you can repay monthly. More and more lenders are offering even small amounts from 100 pounds upwards and lending them over more than 1 month.When borrowing up to 2,000 pounds, you can now choose to repay over 1, 3, 6, 12 or 18 months. This is a great option, as it removes the very expensive rollover effect of the payday loan, which adds fees and interest and makes it unaffordable.With an instalment loan, you can still get the same amounts as a Payday Loan, but you have longer to pay it back and you can even pay it off early if you want to, without penalty.Installment loans are also suitable for larger amounts for purchases like cars, caravans, jewellery or anything that you want really. Larger amounts and longer repayment periods are also available.Types of loans we provide: bad credit loans, been refused a loan, big loans, castle finance, easy cash, go loan, how can I get a loan, I need a loan, like a loan, loan options, loan sharks. loans no broker fees, long term loans, looking for a loan, myloans, new loans, no fee loans, no guarantor loans, personal loans online UK, problem loans, quick finance, castle finance direct, supa finance approved, unsecured loans, welcome loans and monthly installment loans.Why not apply using our short application form and see what deals we can offer you now.
Sorting Out Your Debts
- If you have a problem with debt, it’s important to take action sooner rather than later as it won’t go away. To deal with a debt problem, you will need to:
- list out the total you owe to everyone
- work out which are the most urgent debts to pay off
- work out what money you have available to put towards your debts each month to pay them off
- deal with the most urgent debts as a matter of priority
- look at your options for dealing with the less urgent debts and work out how to pay them off
- contact your creditors and make arrangements to pay back what you owe
- work out your options if you don’t have enough money to pay off all your debts. If you apply using our form, the debt company will take over all of this work and contact all the companies for you and try to come to an arrangement with them on your behalf. This will save you doing this and will stop the annoying phone calls and threatening letters.Why not get in touch now for a free, no obligation assessment of your personal circumstances.
How do guarantor loans work?
- Not everyone has a perfect credit history or credit score. This could be for many legitimate reasons, a lot of which might be due to the recent credit crunch which has affected a lot of people. Loans with guarantor work by the applicant supplying the details of some-one who is willing to act as a back-up and pay the debt if it all goes wrong which reduces the risk for the lender. Some lenders ask for a homeowner as a guarantor but some say you can use anyone with a reasonable credit history. The need for guarantor loans online is rapidly increasing, with a rising number of individuals unable to access mainstream credit. This means there are even more cheap guarantor loans available from a wide range of lenders. If you need to borrow money quickly, perhaps you want to take advantage of a great deal or buy your dream car, etc. there are same day guarantor loans on the market willing to lend. These companies promise to have the money in your account within hours of applying. If you apply with us, we search through all the guarantor loans lenders in the UK to get you accepted with the best approved UK lender at the best rate.